Selecting an Agent The selling of properties in the DC Region is a complex matter and a basic rule in real estate is that all properties are unique. As a result, having an agent with the skills, intelligence and work ethic needed to adapt to market conditions and properly promote your home is essential.
As Your Listing Agent, we will:
- Provide a detailed market analysis for your property
- Arrange professional photography to showcase your home's best features
- Prepare high-end brochures, direct mail cards, and a virtual tour to be featured online at my website, KenTrotterHomes, as well as more than other significant and high-end websites worldwide
- List your property in the Multiple Listing Service for the Greater Washington Area ("MRIS"), which is accessible to agents and prospective purchasers
- Network with other agents who may have a buyer for your property
- Share feedback from other agents and buyers with you to help get your home sold quickly and for top dollar
- Negotiate the best possible contract terms for you
- Manage and coordinate the entire selling process for you from listing to settlement and beyond
Showcasing Your Home: We strives to present your property in the best light. We will suggest home enhancements and staging tips, and provide referrals to a top-notch stager and contractors if deemed necessary to help you prepare your home for market. Using only professional photographers for print and internet marketing, we creates high-end brochures and on-line home tours with floor plans. Watch the following episode of Home Trends with Ken to learn more about the the 3 Step Process to help you sell quickly and for top dollar:
Selling Your Home? You've Come to the Right Place. The experience, dedication, and strong communication you'll receive from our agents will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.